• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"Error validating access token" on FB

Oleksandr

Hey team,
I am struggling to understand the issue, because all the accounts are connected well, I did reconnect, yet, every single workflow that starts with IG and has to post to FB, gets the following issue:
{
"error > message": "Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.",
"error > type": "OAuthException",
"error > code": 190,
"error > error_subcode": 460,
"error > fbtrace_id": "ATi1FZ_VtK246LNeP6HuwRh"
}

Would anyone know why?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Oleksandr

It looks like this message is related to an issue with a Facebook access token. This error can occur when the user has changed their password or if Facebook has changed the session for security reasons, resulting in the current access token becoming invalid.

So, kindly make a new connection and then try again.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Oleksandr

You don't have to update the connection. You have to click on the Connected button then select Add New Connection option and add your Facebook username and password in it and then try.

Oleksandr

Thank you! Just tried adding a new connection and replacing the current connection, but I get an error:
1677754539993.png

Oleksandr

hey everyone, I was able to find a solution. In case someone encounters a similar issue. Steps I took:

1. Add a new connection
  2. Replace all the current connections with the newly created
  3. Refresh the page in the workflow
  4. Run/simulate the whole process from end to end (post to IG, then goes to TG, then to FB, etc)
Just adding a new connection was not enough, but following every step I outlined above, should do the job.