• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Errors Phone LengthBetween

Matteo

Hi, I have this problem that when I try to send an API it gives me this error: Errors Phone LengthBetween "The value must be between 6 and 20 characters in length".

As you can see from the screen the number has more than 6 characters... how can I solve this?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-19 alle 15.32.42.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-19 alle 15.32.42.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 36

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Matteo

Could you please share the name of the workflow along with the API documentation of the application which you are trying to use? So, that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Matteo

@Supreme

So, I solved that problem by changing the form on the site...however, now it tells me so:

<html>
<head><title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx/1.19.2</center>
</body>
</html>

The automation is called "TEST 2", unfortunately I don't have access to the API documentation

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Matteo

Please check the API request with the application's support team once or share the REST API of the application, so that we can look into it.