• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extract Phone Number Ignore

I am extracting a phone number from the body of a message using Text Formatter (Extract Phone Number). If a phone number is not found it returns a "Internal server error". This triggers an alert email and stops the workflow from continuing.

I want the workflow to: If a phone number is found, add to the API form. If a phone number is not found, ignore with a blank and continue.

How can I make this happen? I would think if a phone number is not found, it would return with a blank.

Fagun Shah

@Supreme I agree with @apremierdj on this one.

Currently this happens

1694053064558.png

Instead if error give us blank output like pabbly does for other formatting actions.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they have informed me that they are working on a solution for this. In the meantime, I suggest that you enable the 'Ignore Error' function, which will allow your workflow to continue even if there is an error in this step.
image (80).png

However this does not allow me to pass the proper data. Either pass the phone number, if this phone number is not found, pass a blank.

Currently, it passes "Internal server error" to my API contact form.

When the form is received, "Internal server error" shows in my "Phone Number" field.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have noted your concern, and our team will address it. I will update you as soon as we have any updates.