• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extracting updated time for contact record from gohighlevel

mjthien34

Hi there, I am trying to extract contact record updated time from go high level. It seems webhook only pulls out calendar booked time or contact created time.

I want to be able to extract time based on an update (or pull out current time now). Is that something possible?

Also, is there a better support channel? I paid for the lifetime ultimate and it says there is a support line

P

PabblyMember4

Hi @mjthien34

Could you please let us know the exact workflow that you are checking? We need to check with the team if we can get the time based on an update of any record or to pull out the current time now.

Could you please also share the 3rd party applications name that you are trying to integrate with Pabbly?

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hi @mjthien34

Could you please let me know the Workflow name and the Trigger Event name where you are checking contact record update time? We need to check with the team about the possibility of getting the contact record updated time.