• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Ads Comments Inquiry

Alex0101

Hi, just checking if we will be using the same trigger event if we want to capture the comments added on our facebook ads and facebook page?

Facebook Pages: New Comment

Thank you!

jhashank

Hi,

We run paid ads on Facebook and need to monitor comments being made on the Ad posts.

I set up a workflow to send me an email everytime someone comments.

During initial set-up, it is able to capture comments and it works for the next 1 or 2 comments and then totally stops working!

I tried duplicating the workflow and try the "Recapture Webhook Response" and it again captured a new comment but post that, it has not triggered for any subsequent comments.

Can you help me figure out what the problem is?

Workflow Link : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...NAGAAFAoOB1FTIFFLU1EHBFAqAE0GfQxVCToNU1F5UzI#

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please disable your existing workflow and create a new one from scratch (without cloning). Set up 'Facebook Pages: New Comment' as your trigger step manually, and then add the rest of the steps (you can copy the other steps from your previous workflow, but the trigger step must be set manually). Try this and see if it resolves your issue.

jhashank

Please disable your existing workflow and create a new one from scratch (without cloning). Set up 'Facebook Pages: New Comment' as your trigger step manually, and then add the rest of the steps (you can copy the other steps from your previous workflow, but the trigger step must be set manually). Try this and see if it resolves your issue.
Hi Arshil,

I created a new workflow - without duplicating or cloning any of the steps including the trigger as you mentioned - and it is still having the same issue.

I created the trigger also as a fresh step without copying anything and recreated all other steps also without copying or cloning.

I also disabled the other existing workflows that have the same trigger and even after doing all of this, it fails to trigger on the next comment.

Workflow Link : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...cVjZcSAAEAlRSIVVMCAoGBVYsUB0BegdkWGtfAQMrUTA#

Can you look into this please?

Supreme

Staff member
I also disabled the other existing workflows that have the same trigger and even after doing all of this, it fails to trigger on the next comment.
Can you please record a short video and tell us how you are trying to capture the webhook response, so that we can check on it and guide you accordingly.