• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram DM and Facebook/Instagram Comments

alexco888

Is there a way with Pabbly Connect to automate communication flows with Instagram DM?
So if you receive a DM in you IG account you trigger a communication automatically?
On the other hand, would it be possible to do the same with comments made on Facebook/IG ads/posts? So you auto-respond to the comments.
Thank you very much.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @alexco888,

Currently, we don't have trigger events that could capture Instagram DMs or comments on posts, so this use case is unfortunately not possible.

You can automatically reply to Facebook posts by setting up your workflow in the following manner.

alexco888

Perfect! Thank you very much!
I tried to connect my Facebook Pages and made all the processes shown in the shared video but it did not work. I do not have access to my pages on Pabbly Connect. I share a Loom Video to show this situation. What can I do to solve this situation?
Thank you very much.

simple_crm

Hi @alexco888,

Currently, we don't have trigger events that could capture Instagram DMs or comments on posts, so this use case is unfortunately not possible.

You can automatically reply to Facebook posts by setting up your workflow in the following manner.
Hi @arshilahmad.9001 when the Instagram Comment feature is enable or capture Instagram comments.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @arshilahmad.9001 when the Instagram Comment feature is enable or capture Instagram comments.
Your query is being addressed here.