• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Group Trigger to Custom API Not working

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Trigger is able to fetch new posts from Facebook group. Pabbly group app has been installed. But Action does not happen.
Can you confirm if the workflow name is "Facebook Comments to Discord" so that we can proceed further? If yes, then the Discord API gives a blank response in case of a success message.

1626076714182.png

Discord

1626076734798.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @decisivemarketer

To fetch the FB post of a group you need a "New Post" Trigger Event. Because as I can see you are using New Event for fetching new posts.
Kindly use the New Post Event to fetch the data.

Here is a step by step short video for your better understanding - https://www.screenpresso.com/=EWKHg

2021-07-13_10h55_17.png

FB Post -

2021-07-13_10h55_29.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @decisivemarketer

We checked it again and found that you may have not added the Pabbly App in your FB group setting. Please install it and then try again.

Else, if you have already installed it please uninstall it and then install it back.

- Go to your Facebook account.
- Visit your desired Facebook Group.
- Under the Manage Group area, Click on Settings.
- Edit Apps section under Manage advanced settings.
- Click on Add App button, Search for the Pabbly Connect app and Install it.

2021-07-15_10h58_35.png

Hey @decisivemarketer

We checked it again and found that you may have not added the Pabbly App in your FB group setting. Please install it and then try again.

Else, if you have already installed it please uninstall it and then install it back.

- Go to your Facebook account.
- Visit your desired Facebook Group.
- Under the Manage Group area, Click on Settings.
- Edit Apps section under Manage advanced settings.
- Click on Add App button, Search for the Pabbly Connect app and Install it.

View attachment 2221
Hi it is not working. I just tested it.
Capture.JPG

Facebook Group to Custom API sending it to Discord.

I have Pabbly App installed in the group. Pabbly is able to detect the new post. Custom API action is also able to detect the data from the post and send it to Discord. But when I make an actual post in the group, it does not trigger at all. Please fix this. Because I'm adding a filter action before custom API if I can verify that this workflow is actually working.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @decisivemarketer

We looked into your workflow and the respective group and we found that you still haven't added the Pabbly app in your groups' extension.

Kindly, added it first and then try it because as we can see your other groups are showing responses correctly except this particular one.

2021-07-20_12h32_01.png

Hey @decisivemarketer

We looked into your workflow and the respective group and we found that you still haven't added the Pabbly app in your groups' extension.

Kindly, added it first and then try it because as we can see your other groups are showing responses correctly except this particular one.

View attachment 2291
Broz. I just screenshot to you. The app is installed. I'm obviously not testing it on a live group. Please read.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @decisivemarketer

We looked in your group and also re-created the same scenario and found that because of the missing Pabbly App Webhook will be unable to capture the response of the FB post.

Nel

Hello, I have the same problem as the boy and the girl that he couldn't solve either, do you know what the problem is? I have followed all the comments on the forum and I can not find the solution. When I use the facebook groups trigger it doesn't collect the data, it stays blank.

Attachments

• captures_chrome-capture-2023-2-11.png
    captures_chrome-capture-2023-2-11.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 39

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nel

Can you please refer to this video tutorial once on how you can grant permission to respective Groups to fetch the post and then try again?