• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Ads – Instant

Matheus

Hi there.

First of all, I liked the new trigger 'New Lead (Instant)' in the 'Facebook Lead Ads' app so much. I tried to use it, but I couldn't use it as well as I would like.

When I started to set up it, I used the Facebook Test Tool to send a response to Pabbly. This response was received:
YrnyUOY.png

So, the question is: I need more Data from Facebook Lead Ads, like those:
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-23 at 6.16.37 PM (1).jpeg

Ad Name, Adset Name, Platform, etc.

So, could you guys help me to get it?

Matheus

Hey @Matheus

Kindly capture the real data by creating a new Lead from your Lead Ad Form since you have captured the test Lead data.
Got it. Thanks for you help, @Supreme!

So, how can I create a real data (create a new lead from my lead ad form)?

May I wait for a real person to register as a new lead or there are other ways to do it?

Sanil

Hi.
Same problem for me. For 4 separate FB Pages, I have 4 Facebook Lead Ads- Instant workflow, and 3 of them are active. I am unable to configure the Pabbly API since the Instant Webhook for Pabbly Facebook Lead Ads for a page response displays an error.
Please refer to the photographs of Pabbly's Facebook Lead Ads' instant response as well as the results of the FB Lead Ads Testing Tool.
Screenshot 2022-08-11 092607.png
Screenshot 2022-08-11 092752.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sanil

Same problem for me. For 4 separate FB Pages, I have 4 Facebook Lead Ads- Instant workflow, and 3 of them are active. I am unable to configure the Pabbly API since the Instant Webhook for Pabbly Facebook Lead Ads for a page response displays an error.
Please refer to the photographs of Pabbly's Facebook Lead Ads' instant response as well as the results of the FB Lead Ads Testing Tool.
Screenshot 2022-08-11 092607.png

As we can see from your workflow you haven't captured the webhook response completely, so kindly try recapturing the webhook response again and let us know if that helps you out.

Also, try capturing the real lead from your lead ad form.

Sanil

Hey @Sanil

As we can see from your workflow you haven't captured the webhook response completely, so kindly try recapturing the webhook response again and let us know if that helps you out.

Also, try capturing the real lead from your lead ad form.
Hi,

Thank you for the response.

As we can see from your workflow you haven't captured the webhook response completely
Yes, this the issue. Pabbly was unable to retrieve the webhook reply. While retrying, Workflow has indicated waiting for Facebook response for the past three days. Watch the snap.
1660711551141.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Sanil !

Kindly check on the below image and do the suggested step-

1660718217893.png

Do check and let us know if this works for you now or not.

Hope, to hear from you soon.