• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Ads - No Webhook Subscription

daniel_s

Hello,
I am struggling to connect Pabbly with a particular Facebook lead form. I have done it with other ad accounts so I'm not what the problem is.

Effectively, whenever I submit a test form, the Webhook Response does not get updated:

1669284327012.png

In the Facebook Leads Ads Testing Tool, it says there is no webhook subscription. Shouldn't this automatically get filled with some information? (It does with another ad account I have connected Pabbly to).

1669284417728.png

I have checked and double checked my permissions to access Leads for the selected Page, and I have reconnected the Lead Ads Form many times.

What could be the issue please?

Thanks,
Daniel

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @daniel_s

Could you please recreate the workflow from scratch and reconnect the Facebook leads ad and let us know if you are still getting this issue?

daniel_s

Hello Kunal,
I have actually been through this step multiple times. I am thinking that I don't have admin access to the Lead form or something but this can't be the case as I have double checked.
Am I missing something obvious here?

daniel_s

I figured this bit out actually. I had to give Pabbly Connect access as the CRM within Facebook Business Manager. It was all rather confusing and took a long time as I had no previous experience.
It would be useful if you had some 'how-to' articles on this, rather than just your videos.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @daniel_s

We are glad that you figure out the issue. We will check with the team if they can create a few support articles for solving this type of issue so that other customers will get benefitted.

Thanks
Kunal