• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead (Instead) throws an error

nielsp

Hello,

I try to setup the Facebook instant lead. I get this error.
With a standard LeadAd with eight hours trigger time it is working.
How can I solve this ?

THX for your help.

Best wishes

Niels

Monosnap Pabbly Connect 2023-06-22 12-55-00.jpg

nielsp

Okay. What I am wondering is, that i use the same facebook account and the "normal" with 8h time schedule works.
I will try again

nielsp

Actually the problem is that you have to send a test lead in the moment of setting up. Then you get right data

Supreme

Staff member
Actually the problem is that you have to send a test lead in the moment of setting up. Then you get right data
If you do not want to send the real data from the Lead Ad form then you can use the non-instant version of the trigger event which will get the new data by clicking on the "Save & Send Test Request" button.

1687503097658.png