• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook leads are not getting updated in Sheets.

Hello, My facebook leads are not getting connected in google sheets, since I was seeing this error i tired to reconnect the my lead form, and even my test lead is not getting captured. attaching the screenshot with the error below. Please help and resolve asap

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-12 180253.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 180253.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @koffeetech software

We want to bring to your attention an ongoing issue impacting our Facebook Lead Ads integration in Pabbly Connect. Due to recent changes on Meta's end, we are currently experiencing difficulties in receiving new leads through the Facebook Lead Ads API. Please note that this issue originates from Facebook's side, and we are actively monitoring the situation to resolve it as soon as possible.