• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Leads: Universal form trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siteistry

Hi, is it possible to trigger the workflow when a lead comes via any form on a fb page?

I understand after connecting the Fb account we have to select a Page, then select a Form. Is it possible to trigger a single workflow when a lead comes through any form on a specific page?

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @siteistry

It is not possible to capture leads via Facebook Page trigger event, since Facebook doesn't provide the information of the person in the trigger response, you can only capture the leads from the "Facebook Lead Ads: New Lead" trigger event through a Lead Form Ad.

siteistry

Hey @siteistry

It is not possible to capture leads via Facebook Page trigger event, since Facebook doesn't provide the information of the person in the trigger response, you can only capture the leads from the "Facebook Lead Ads: New Lead" trigger event through a Lead Form Ad.
Apologies, seems like I wasn't clear with my question. Let me try to rephrase and explain it.

I do understand I need the Facebook Leads Ads: New Lead trigger. My query is: when we select this, it asks us to select a Facebook Page and then a Lead form that is connected to this facebook page, where the lead will come through. Now let's say I am running 2 Ads and I have 2 forms: Form A and Form B. Is it possible to connect a workflow such that, irrespective of whether the lead comes through Form A or Form B, it triggers the same workflow? In other words, instead of connecting one form as the trigger, is it possible to connect it such that, when a lead comes through any of the forms it executes the workflow.

More importantly, lets say after a few days I create another form Form C for this specific Fb Page, something where I do not have to again create a workflow for this and it will automatically trigger the above workflow. Is this possible?

Hope its clear this time, thank you :)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @siteistry

I got your point. This is something we don't support currently. I have shared your feedback with the integration team and asked if they can support a universal trigger for all lead forms when they plan to update the Facebook Lead Ads integration.

If we start supporting this in future, we will make sure to notify you about the same.

siteistry

Hey @siteistry

I got your point. This is something we don't support currently. I have shared your feedback with the integration team and asked if they can support a universal trigger for all lead forms when they plan to update the Facebook Lead Ads integration.

If we start supporting this in future, we will make sure to notify you about the same.
Thanks, would be really useful, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.