• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Leads

Alex456

Hi team,

What's difference beetween "New Leads (instant)" & "New Leads".

I had understood that

new leads instant: is about collecting a lead from a specific form

and that

new leads : is about collecting a lead regardless of the form associated with the facebook page.

But it doesn't work when I try to do just "new lead", it wants me to give a mandatory form for it to work.

regards

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Alex456

In Facebook Lead Ads, we have two actions New Leads and New Leads Instant.

New Leads Instant:- In this, all the data are coming instantly, which means whenever you are getting data through a Facebook post then it will process it instantly.

New Lead Instant:- In this, all the data are coming after an interval of 10 minutes, which means the system will check the data every 10 mins and
process it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I was wondering the same thing. That said, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong since I have a Facebook Ads campaign setup that has been generating leads but the workflow is not triggering the next action which is to insert the lead's information on a Google Sheet. Then, send me an email with that information. The workflow says active.
1662484364050.png

1662484532949.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @OutsourceMyLife

Could you please make sure that you have tested the Facebook Leads Ads with the Facebook leads testing tool and let us know if you are having any issue?

1662552350028.png

You can check the below video tutorial for testing this tool:-

Thanks
Kunal

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Kunal,

I appreciate your input.
I tried the steps that you gave me and the test was delivered but it does not register on the excel sheet that I created nor does it show up as a used task on Pabbly.

1662646192420.png

1662646214633.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @OutsourceMyLife

It seems like you might have made some changes in your Lead Ad Form and because ufo that the Facebook trigger event is unable to capture the webhook response.

So, we would recommend you reconnect the trigger event and then capture the webhook response.

1662710963058.png