• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Page Post to Google My Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

haikus

Hi. I am implementing this workflow:

Is there any way to include in the Google My Company entry in the URL field the url used in the Facebook post?

Pabbly-Connect.png

Somewhere in here, there could be an option:
Use the url found in the post content.

Pabbly-Connect-2.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @haikus

You can use the "Text Formatter by Pabbly: Text (Basic Formatting)" action step to extract the URL from the content.

Kindly try this in your workflow and let us know if that works for you.

2022-05-02_12h05_48.png

haikus

Works great :) Thank you very much. One thing came to my mind - what if there is no url in the post content? What will be inserted in the post in Google My Business?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @haikus

Then you can use " Text Formatter by Pabbly: Default Value " where you can pass the URL in "Value" which is coming and on the "Default Value" you can pass a temporary URL that will go if the URL is not coming.

2022-05-02_15h59_48.png

haikus

Unfortunately, I can't do that :( I tried on a workflow that starts with: CLONE - [
I added a Facebook post without the url in the content and that first workflow working fine didn't "upload it" to Google My Business.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @haikus

As we can see from your workflow, you are not getting any URL in the "Message" label under the Facebook Pages' trigger response.

Though if you get the URL in the Message Label then it would work accordingly. Kindly try once or twice and let us know if that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.