Facebook Pages New Comment Trigger Not Capturing Comment Data

Status: Open · Asked by Stanley sandra on · 0 views

Stanley sandra — Question ·
Hello Pabbly Support,

I am trying to create a Pabbly Connect workflow that automatically replies to comments on my Facebook Page.

My setup is:

App: Facebook Pages
Trigger: New Comment
Facebook Page: Sydney's Wonder
Connection: Syd Wonders Facebook Page
Response Format: Advance

The Facebook connection is successful and my Facebook Page appears correctly in the Page dropdown.

However, when I click "Save & Send Test Request", Pabbly only returns:

res2 success = true

res1 response = {"success":true}

It does not capture the actual comment data such as the comment text, comment ID, post ID, or commenter information.

I have already tried:
1. Creating a fresh workflow.
2. Creating a new Facebook Pages → New Comment trigger.
3. Using my existing Facebook connection.
4. Selecting my Facebook Page.
5. Sending the test request.
6. Posting a fresh test comment on my Facebook Page.
7. Testing again.
8. Creating the workflow again from scratch.

The result is still only {"success":true} and no comment data is captured.

Please help me resolve this Facebook New Comment trigger/webhook capture issue.

I can provide screenshots of the trigger setup and response if needed.

Thank you.

Back to all forum threads · Log in to reply