• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Pages No Connection Window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonboy

Hi,

I am trying to create a new workflow with Facebook Pages. However, when I try to authenticate my FB Pages account, nothing happens.

I am creating a new connection. I click the blue 'Connect with Facebook pages' button, the animated square timer/overlay screen appears for a split second and then nothing happens. A new window is supposed to open with the click to authorise option, no? Nothing appears. I have my Facebook Page open in the browser tab next to Pabbly Connect and can navigate through Facebook Pages as normal, and I'm logged into Pages as the admin, so why does the authentification window not display? I tried this for Facebook comments and the same thing happens.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @demonboy

Seems like your Facebook account is already logged into your browser and it is getting redirected to it automatically.

You may log out from the Facebook account from your browser and the entry authenticating the action step back.

Else, you can try authenticating the Facebook action step in the incognito mode of your browser.

And then grant all the permission to pages and groups accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.