• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

facebook post based on categorical columns in google sheet

tisaigon

Hi,
Can i create Post more automatically from Google Sheet To Facebook?
Eg:
i have 3 columns (See screenshot)
Media type = Image or Video
Channel ID​
FB Type = Group/Facebook​
How can i set workflow :

A/ If channel id = 12345 Post to Facebook A, if channel id = 54321 Post to Facebook B
B/ If Media type = Image , use "Create Image Post" . If Media type = "Video" , use "Create Video Post"
C/ If FB type = Group => Create Post to Group. If Fb type = Fanpage => Create Post to Fanpage

Thank you so much

Attachments

• shot_230217_202248.png
    shot_230217_202248.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 36

tisaigon

@Supreme I want to select facebook page/group based on "ChannelID" of Google sheet.
My flow:
My google sheet:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tisaigon

You can use the Lookup Table action step to manage to select the Channel Id of the Facebook Page/Group.

And to post the media file according to the file type you can use the Router action step.

tisaigon

@Supreme thank you. How can i delete row eg "Facebook status" = "DONE", after a content in this row posted? Or set delete this Google Sheet one time per week? But same workFlow because use same webbook.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
You can refer to the following thread for help deleting the rows from your Google Sheets if necessary.

Please give it a try and let us know if it works for you.