• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Post Issues

In my task history for:

Task History ID -
IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzNDA0Mzc1MjZjNTUzMTUxMzE1MTY0NTQzMCI_3D_pc

At the step called:
ANATOLY ZURAVEL - Facebook Pages : Create Page Video : Create Page Video

This step failed, however the connection to this Facebook account is valid and current. Why did this not post?

Also in Task History ID -
IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzNDA0MzE1MjZmNTUzMDUxMzY1MTZiNTQzMCI_3D_pc

in the step called
DENISE SANDBERG - Facebook Pages : Create Page Photo : Create Page Photo

This also failed saying a similar error about "Invalid appsecret_proof provided in the API argument" however I was able to set up another workflow and still create a post to Facebook with this exact profile without changing anything. I need the systems to work consistently.

Look at this workflow. This connection works just fine and I did not reconnect the account.

Will the step in my workflow that seems to be broken be fixed anytime soon?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

Yes, we have made the desired changes as expected and it should work accordingly now.

You may give it a try and let us know if that works fine for you.

Nothing has been fixed! Why did you respond that this issue was resolved? See these task histories, they failed with the Facebook multi-image step again today. This can not continue. I am operating a business that relies on the workflows I've built with your product.

Task History ID -

IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzMzA0MzE1MjY5NTUzNzUxMzE1MTY1NTQzMCI_3D_pc​

Task History ID -

IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzMzA0MzI1MjY1NTUzNjUxMzY1MTY1NTQzOCI_3D_pc​

chrome_3uhVlhF2GM.png

Attachments

• chrome_7WniHgFA1D.png
    chrome_7WniHgFA1D.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 46
  • chrome_HqdHW0LMmb.png
    chrome_HqdHW0LMmb.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 44
  • chrome_yhofNtiIJ4.png
    chrome_yhofNtiIJ4.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 47
  • chrome_Ym3VASpNuI.png
    chrome_Ym3VASpNuI.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 56
  • chrome_g9pDK34MzQ.png
    chrome_g9pDK34MzQ.png
    28 KB · Views: 52
  • chrome_fEmDJhDjWB.png
    chrome_fEmDJhDjWB.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 51
  • chrome_LDOFagJcV0.png
    chrome_LDOFagJcV0.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 44
This has been down for a week now. A business can't operate like this. Facebook provides an API so I don't understand what the issue is. This needs to be fixed.

I am spending more time dealing with your broken automation integrations and waiting for things to be fixed than it would take for me to just do everything manually!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. It seems that Facebook's batch API is currently facing disruption on their end, which is causing your posts to fail. We will investigate the issue and provide a resolution within one business day. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Supreme

Staff member
We have recently made a minor adjustment to the action step. Please reconnect it and try again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

It seems like the API request you created in the API by the Pabbly action step wasn't an Appsecret proof and whereas our integrated application is the updated 16th version of the API.

So, please create the API request correctly or use the integrated action step of Facebook "Facebook Page: Delete post".

1678963908973.png

Issue not fixed...
Task History ID -

IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzNTA0Mzc1MjZmNTUzNTUxMzU1MTY1NTQzMCI_3D_pc​

Attachments

• chrome_95gA1YYYX9.png
    chrome_95gA1YYYX9.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 45

Supreme

Staff member
Seems like you have found the issue with your concern on your own.