• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook to Zoho Bigin Lead Automation Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipin543

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzZjA0MzY1MjY0NTUzNDUxMzIi_pc
Dear Pabbly Connect Community,

I am hoping someone can help me troubleshoot an issue I'm having with my Facebook Ads Lead to Zoho Bigin lead automation. The automation workflow seems to be failing and Facebook leads are not being automatically registered in my Zoho Bigin account.

I have set up the automation using the following workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzZjA0MzY1MjY0NTUzNDUxMzIi_pc

1709391959500.png

Vipin543

Hi @

ArshilAhmad
Thanks for a fast response.​

Just wanted to understand how can I map contact and company id if the contact and company is itself new and is not already there in Bigin, as its a completely new information for Bigin (contact , Company and Lead ) that we are capturing from Facebook.

Can you you elaborate all the steps to be added in this workflow

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
"In that case, you need to first create a contact in Bigin using the 'Create Contact' action event, and then map the Contact and Company ID in the 'Create Contact Deal' action step.
1709483616716.png

Status
Not open for further replies.