Facing an issue with payment method addition on meta.

Status: Open · Asked by Riddhi Deorah on · 0 views

Riddhi Deorah — Question ·
This is the error, which I am getting. I've tried 10 times with decent interval, Irrespective of whatever I do, I am getting the same error

Something went wrong
The payment systems encountered an error. You can try again now or restart the app and complete your action in a few minutes. Need help to add a payment method to start using pabbly chatflow
Screenshot 2026-10-03 125543.png
Riddhi Deorah — Reply ·

Getting an option to add funds. So if I add the prepaid funds, will it work for the Whatsapp account?

image.png

Pabbly Support — Reply ·

Hello Riddhi,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the screenshot.

The error you're seeing ("The payment systems encountered an error...") is generated directly by Meta's payment system while adding a payment method on the WhatsApp Business Platform. This is not something Pabbly can control or resolve from our end, as the payment flow happens entirely on Meta's platform. It often occurs due to a temporary issue on Meta's side, even when the card itself is valid.

Please try the following steps:

1. Wait a few hours and try adding the payment method again.
2. Try a different browser, or clear your browser cache and cookies before retrying.
3. Verify that your card details (number, expiry, CVV, and billing address) match exactly what your bank has on file.
4. If the issue persists, please contact Meta/WhatsApp support directly through the WhatsApp Business Help Center, since your BSP cannot intervene in payment method addition.

Please give these a try and let us know how it goes. We're happy to assist further if needed.

Thanks & Regards,
Naman Bansod
Customer Support Specialist
🌐 Pabbly.com
👉 Rate your support

Back to all forum threads · Log in to reply