• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facing issue with Address Variable containing comma. Pebbly taking it as different Variables

sahilsahni

Hello Team,

I have a address field that I need to use to send notification to customers, values are like below:
Address Line 1: House Number 23, XYZ Street, Near ABC
Address Line 2: Ward number 45

When I am trying to use this inside the variable, it is taking each value as separate variable.
Like Variable 1: House Number 23
Variable 2: XYZ Street
Variable 3: Near ABC

How can I take it as single variable??

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sahilsahni,

The Interakt integration has been built and is managed by the Interakt team itself. Therefore, to understand the issue you are facing in Body Variable Values field, you need to get in touch with the Interakt team here.