• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

failed payments

Do I need to create 2 seperate workflow for razorpay:
1) Payment captured
2) payment failed.

The webhook will remain same or different.

1704110147378.png

The webhook will remain same or different.
Hi, a webhook is different from other webhooks because it has its own unique URL. This means that to have two webhook URLs, you need to create two separate workflows in Pabbly. Basically, you need two workflows in Pabbly. In each of these workflows, you will have a different webhook URL. Then, you can use these two URLs and assign them to two different URLs in Razorpay.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Himanshu Huria

Creating separate workflows is preferable; however, you also have the option to reserve events while integrating webhooks in Razorpay and incorporating routing in Pabbly Connect workflows based on specific conditions. The filtering condition will depend on the event name for which we've received the response.

I have created 2 different webhooks and 2 different workflows but still the details are not being captured from Razorpay test mode transaction

Supreme

Staff member
I'd really appreciate it if you could create a detailed video showcasing how you set up the webhook URL within your Razorpay account and attempted to capture the webhook response.

Exactly as explained in video shared by you. 2 seperate webhooks one for each, capture and failed. Tested the failed in test mode of Razorpay but details not captured.