• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Failed to generate google doc due to failed string parsing

mhassan

Lately, we are experiencing random and tons of failed string replacement steps which lead to failed steps to generate a google document. This was working before. This issue is impacting production for us.

Your promot attention to his matter is greatly appreciated!

As a side note, my google enable login is also failing so I am using a seconday admin email address to post this message.

[email protected]

1687798042211.png
1687798085889.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mhassan

Seems like you might have done some changes in the following action and because of that the mapping got disrupted as a result the task was getting failed.

1687847795460.png

mhassan

Thank you, but that is not the only area where it's failing. It appears that the parsing step will fail when there is missing input (from the form). This was NOT behavior before. Not all form questions need to be answered; therefore, we will have missing "text". Again this was working before. To fix this issue, I would need to make ALL fields mandatory input, which is not practical.
Additionally, I thought if a parsing has an error, that normally does not prevent google doc from being generated. This also appears to be new behavior

Supreme

Staff member
It is necessary to select the "Ignore Error (Enable)" checkbox if you want the workflow to continue to operate further action steps even if some data is missing or an action step fails.

1687934241945.png