• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fb app challenge reply is wrong

SageMichael

Hello Pabblies
I am setting up a new Fb app but my challenge keeps coming back wrong.

I have the webhook in. And i set it up on Fb with the Biz manager etc.

And when the app sends the request Pabbly DOES capture it. And it says success.

But fb is looking for a particular challenge code.

Any help would be appreciated.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @SageMichael,

Could you please record a short video of your exact use case and the application with which you are trying to establish a connection using a webhook?

Additionally, if the application is one of those listed below, you can set up any of these Facebook-related applications as your trigger step.
1693159227169.png

Facebook Comments

Facebook Pages

Facebook Groups

Facebook Lead Ads

Supreme

Staff member
To establish the app challenge to validate the webhook you need to add the inbuilt app in Pabbly Connect for that.

Here is the guide you can refer to -

Further, you can contact to their team they will look into it and do that for you.

SageMichael

Yes and this is a good start, thank you. But I am still not understanding part of this. Is this something where I can pay for a zoom call and you can answer a few questions?

SageMichael

Yes and this is a good start, thank you. But I am still not understanding part of this. Is this something where I can pay for a zoom call and you can answer a few questions?
Willing to open this up to anyone who can help. I will be more than happy to pay you for your time

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Try using this verify token in the field to verify your webhook.

The token should be pabbly_fb_webhook_token

1693335302031.png