• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

FB Lead Ads (Instant) - Wrong Import of the fields to Pabbly Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running a Facebook Lead at -> The collected email adresses I want to import in my Sendfox Subsriber List.

The reposnse I received from the test-tool looked just fine.
1676465767413.png

But, when the workflow starts, and the FB Lead Ad is collecting a subsriber, it is running into an error:

1676466047367.png

However this is not true. When exporting the Leads as a csv I can see the emails.

1676466191631.png

So, there is an issue in Pabbly Conncet, when transferring the Leads data from FB. I tried 4 different instant forms in FB, everytime the same.

Can you help out.

Thanks

Mat

Little Addendum: When using FB Lead Ads NON Instant -everything works, but the field assignment seems different in the first place.
In the INSTANT FB Lead Ads ist "Res 4"?

How das this happen? I really want the INSTANT FB Lead Ads running.

1676482918204.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthias8505

It appears that you might not have been granted permission to load the leads from your respective Lead ad form and please check whether are you the owner of that lead ad form or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.