• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Feature and app integration requests are being ignored

jonbstrong

I notice that the 10 or so feature or app requests I submitted to hellonext have not had any comments or updates from the Pabbly team since raising them months ago. I also notice that this seems to be the same case for 99% of the other requests (https://pabbly.hellonext.co/?sort=latest)

I understand that catering to every request is not possible, but if they aren't being reviewed at all, what's the point of submitting them?

Is there something we can do to make these requests more useful or actionable for the Pabbly team?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

I would like to assure you that your feedback is valuable to us. We do receive a large number of requests, and we can only prioritize those that have received ample upvotes. This helps us to gauge the level of interest in a particular feature or app and prioritize accordingly.

That being said, we do take all feedback seriously and we will do our best to review and consider all requests submitted through Hellonext. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve our platform and prioritize our development efforts.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Anyhow, I just had a look at the top upvoted feature requests (https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Update-Existing-Application?sort=top) and practically all of them have no comments or updates from the Pabbly team?
At our company, we keep track of the status of each request internally using a system that indicates whether it's possible or not. There are many factors that can affect this, including application infrastructure, documentation, and technical issues. While we may not be able to respond to each request individually, we have a dedicated team who works to address them. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers.

Seems to me that the only solution is build our own custom apps, or use Zapier/Make instead
We do recommend making use of the Pabbly Connect developer portal or API module of Pabbly if you wish to integrate with any application that is currently being not integrated. Our support team will be available to help you out with any assistance required with the error you receive.