• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Feature Request: Linkedin Page share Image + text action

Namita

How do I automate creating a linkedin company page image+text post.
Trigger: New post on facebook page
Action: Post it on Linkedin Company page.

Challenge:
There is only one Linkedin Company page action , but that allows only text posts.
Can this be made to allow image posts?

Also will the image be a shared image or will it look like a post image?

Alternative, there is no Linkedin Post trigger. I can post on my linkedin Profile and then share on my linkedin page.
But it does not work.

May be an image of text that says 'Share an Article or URL (v2) Share an article O URL to your profile. Share an Article or URL Share an article URL to your profile, Share Simple Text Share simple text to your profile. Share Tex with Image Share text with image on your profile. Create Company Text Post Creates new post for company page. Posts Create Share Update status update sharing some content. Custom API Request (Beta) Execute custom PI requests using the authorized connections.'

Luv

Staff member
Hey @Namita

Our team is actively working to introduce this feature at the earliest. Rest assured, we'll notify you as soon as it's ready.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @Namita

The action step for Linkedin "Create Company Test Post with Image" is live now. You can utilize the action now.

1721734018741.png

Let us know if in case you face any further issues related to this.