• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fetch Attchment

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMO

I am creating a workflow using the email parser and need to fetch and parse the email attachment. Is that possible?

Second question, can the attachment (pdf, doc or docx) be sent as a file to LeadConnect. We have a custom field set up in GHL that allows for uploads and would like the attchment sent there is possible. Please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VAMO

Yes, you can receive the attachment in the trigger response of Email Parser which can you can pass in the attachment field of Lead Connector or GHL.

You can refer to the first part of the video tutorial for processing the attachment -

VAMO

I also tried the URL from "Data Tasks 0 Result Files 0 Url" as shown in the YouTube training video, but got the same result. Please advise

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VAMO

You need to use the Iterator or JSON Extractor action step to extract the image URL from the JSON as you have already collected the webhook response in Advance format by clicking the "Simple Response" button. Following that, you will receive the file URL that should be passing the file attachment field.

1675245184978.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VAMO

In which field of the LeadConnector action step you are trying to put the file link because we cannot find it in your action step?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VAMO

I'm sorry that as of now, Pabbly Connect does not support the attachment field for application uploads of soft files.

Status
Not open for further replies.