• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Field Mapping Errors on Zoho CRM Contacts to Zoho Books Contacts automation

GSG

Please see attached image and workflow URL listed below
All fields from "Customer Category" and below and not mapping correctly (or at all) with Zoho Books fields. I have listed the errors in the attached graphic.
I cannot add any details in any of these fields due to the Invalid Custom Field ID error / illegal value specified error
Please advise the solution
Thanks
Graham

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 16.13.24.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 16.13.24.png
    477.3 KB · Views: 8

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

Can you please record a short video on the issue you are getting in the action step so that we can check on it?

GSG

Hi

Actually, I cant get the workflow to run at all in live mode. When setting it up testing it, the workflow triggered and ran - albeit with the issues indicated in my original mail.

Now in live mode, when a new contact is added into Zoho CRM, the workflow does not trigger at all.

Would it be best in this scenario to trigger the workflow by Webhook instead as clearly the automation I set up is not being triggered by Zoho CRM (for whatever reason)? Zoho Servers can be very fickle and we always have issues with it.

Thanks for your help and guidance

Graham

GSG

I have switched the trigger module from instant to the 10 minute trigger and the Flows are now working . I will send video of the field mapping issues next week. Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Actually, I cant get the workflow to run at all in live mode. When setting it up testing it, the workflow triggered and ran - albeit with the issues indicated in my original mail.

Now in live mode, when a new contact is added into Zoho CRM, the workflow does not trigger at all.
Due to the authentication process of Zoho CRM, which revokes tokens after 24 hours, we recommend our users utilize the non-instant version of the trigger event in Zoho CRM-"New Module Entry".

1724223270752.png

GSG

I have switched the trigger module from instant to the 10 minute trigger and the Flows are now working . I will send video of the field mapping issues next week. Thank you