• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Books/Invoice

I am facing an issue with a workflow for Zoho Books. Workflow URL - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzZjA0MzM1MjY1NTUzMzUxMzQi_pc
I am trying to create an invoice with the help of Zoho Forms & Google Sheet and a few text and number formatters. While setting up the workflow, it takes data for all the standard fields of the invoice, however it's showing an error for the Custom Fields. When I am trying to map data from the previous step, it shows the following error -
Code - 120121
Message - Invalid Custom Field Index Provided
By keeping the Custom field blank, the workflow is running successfully and the invoice is getting created. However, while inserting any kind of static text or data from previous step in the Custom Field, the workflow is failing.
I tried multiple solutions to resolve this, unable to figure out a solution except for keeping it blank, which is not an ideal situation.

Regards,
Sagar

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sagar.shah

The Zoho Books action step is not visible in the workflow you've shared, where you encountered the issue. Therefore, please share the correct workflow where you experienced the error.

I have attached an image here. There are two fields which are custom fields in the Zoho Invoice - Subject & Period.
Any text added here, a static text or data from previous step, it's not accepting it and showing the following error -

Code - 120121
Message - Invalid Custom Field Index Provided

Attachments

• Zoho Books Invoice.PNG
    Zoho Books Invoice.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 60

Supreme

Staff member
We cannot see any action step that you have set up for Zoho Books in your shared workflow.

1698213029748.png

The field type is Date (DD-MMM-YYYY) from Zoho Form, to be passed to a Text based fields, which are Subject and Period.
Subject and Period fields are single line Text boxes.

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you for providing the information. We are currently in the process of investigating it, so we kindly request your patience while we do so.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @sagar.shah,

We have investigated the issue you encountered regarding the static field not being included in the creation of a sales invoice. We kindly request that you connect the action step "Create Sales Invoice (Beta)" and follow the instructions outlined in the video provided. This will ensure that you can successfully add the field, thereby preventing any future occurrences of this error.

Here is the link to the instructional video: https://www.screenpresso.com/=Py2ce

If you require any help do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Nivesh