• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho CRM to Quickbooks and Zoho Crm to Google Contacts no longer working

mikewade

Hi,

I set up two workflows, which do the following:

Zoho CRM new module entry instant, Accounts, create a new company in Quickbooks
and
Zoho CRM new contact, create a new contact in Google Contacts.

Both worked on initial testing, and then they stopped workign 24 hours after.

I think re set up both from scratch, with the same results which are they worked and stopped after 24 hours.

Please advise.

mikewade

NEW: New Zoho Company -> Quickbooks new company
and
NEW: Zoho CRM new company and contact-> Google Sheet -> Ring Central

Arshita

Staff member
I've reconnected with the Zoho CRM application of both workflows.

Now, you need to capture the response again in the "Zoho CRM: New Module Entry" trigger. Remap the entries in the "QuickBooks Online: Create a Customer" action step or the "Google Contacts: Create Contact" action step of another workflow, and then try the process again.

Let me know if you are still facing the issues.

mikewade

Hi,

I've done this for both and this hasn't resolved the issue.
When doing the testing/set up, the data comes through fine.

When doing the triggers later on, the workflows are not firing

Please advise and please do not delete the workflows for me to re-map, as I believe the issue is something else.

Mike

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @mikewade

As I can check now from your workflow, I've noticed that both the workflows triggering. You can check this too from your end.

If you're still facing issues, I recommend creating a New Module Entry in the Zoho CRM and recording a screen so that I can investigate and assist you further.

1710157897242.png

1710157906379.png