• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter ELSE

e0979d

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNjA0MzY1MjY4NTUzMDUxMzQ1MTYzNTQzNzBmMzEi_pc
I have a Router condition where IF ID = a certain number, it will follow a trigger, but I wanted to have an ELSE alternative for "anything else that doesnt match these ID" to that.

But so far it triggers in both ways, since I'm using "OR" to evaluate 3 differnt ID I do not want to be triggered. Can I have all 3 ID separated by comma?
When I use the approach in the image, it eventually triggers and that is not what I want
Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 10.45.04 AM.png

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @e0979d

As we have checked your workflow, its getting triggered multiple times with the same details. Please try setting up the trigger setup again and remove the previously added webhook from the trigger application and add the newly created webhook.

Please let us know if the issue persists after setting up the trigger step again.