• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter if MailerLite user is in a specific group

rudi

Hi,
I want to filter if a user of MailerLite is member of a specific group.

When I use "MailerLite : Get Groups Subscriber Belongs To" I get the groups, but for filtering I only can enter the Label. I.e. if the subscriber belongs to several groups, I have the Labels 0 Name, 1 Name etc.

But for filtering I have to select a label.

Many thanks!

Best regards,
Rudolf

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rudi

For your concern please check out the following screenshot which will only process the leads which are from the specific group.

2022-02-23_11h35_26.png

rudi

Hi @Supreme !
Many thanks for Your answer. I already tried this, as You describe. But this only works if the subscriber belongs to 1 group only.

1645611167003.png

1645611350078.png

But if the subscriber is added to more groups, the same group name (here MAILCHIMP) is shown under a different label. And the number 0, 1, 2 etc. is depending on how many groups the subscriber is belonging to.

I added the subscriber to one more group and I get this. But as You can see, the subscriber also is member of my group MAILCHIMP. But MAILCHIMP is now under Label "1 Name". If the subscriber belongs to group MAILCHIMP only as above, MAILCHIMP is under Label "0 Name".

1645611655224.png

Thanks agian!

Cheers,
Rudolf

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rudi

Kindly receive the response in advance response by turning off the "Simple Response" and can add the Line Itemizer action step to check the groups.

Please find the attachment and try this at your end.

2022-02-23_17h13_57.png