• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter not continuing - why?

wibbler

I have multiple daily Shopify orders that go through Pabbly filters successfully. On two occasions, they have failed in the same way for no logical reason that I can work out. Here is a screenshot of the latest, which seems to suggest that the conditions are true to the workflow should continue:

For comparison, here is the same result for a different order (different product ordered, but same filter result), and the workflow continues:

Is this a bug, or am I missing something logical?

P

PabblyMember3

I have multiple daily Shopify orders that go through Pabbly filters successfully. On two occasions, they have failed in the same way for no logical reason that I can work out. Here is a screenshot of the latest, which seems to suggest that the conditions are true to the workflow should continue:

For comparison, here is the same result for a different order (different product ordered, but same filter result), and the workflow continues:

Is this a bug, or am I missing something logical?
We have deeply checked your workflow and the task history.

Since, you have used Router step just after the filter condition and as each route works on filter condition so both of your routes are not satisfying the incoming data value as per your configuration and thus, it stops the data flow to other steps in your route.

You can cross check the incoming Shopify data configured in the filter condition of routes : Note 4 and Note 5

Check the below attachments:

1. Received data from Shopify

1656497690324.png

2. Filter condition of your Route: Note 4

1656497785483.png

3. Filter condition of your Route: Note 5

1656497819147.png

Hope things are now clear for you. Let me know if you need more help.

P

PabblyMember3

I'm afraid it is not so clear! What should i do to solve this problem?
See, this is not a problem it is set to work like that. Let me explain you in details :

As the values coming for Note 4 attribute and Note 5 attribute from Shopify does not match with the configured route filter condition it will not process further.

If you want the values should be process further then, you need to make changes in the router filter conditions as per your need.