• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter not working and causing duplicates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a quick video demoing my issue - https://videos.chasebros.com/video/ljpuefw6rbtb32n56

basically when a deal is update in Pipedrive I have a filter to stop all other deals aside from one pipeline and if a specific field is set to YES. I am getting duplicate boards created in Trello. I added another filter condition that looks at the previous value of my field and if it has the YES value don't run again. I only want this to run once and the first time.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sterlingmchase,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The Filter you have set seems correct. The OR condition is redundant and not required, so I have removed it. Could you please make another update to your Pipedrive deal and see if it's working correctly or not?

So it is duplicating each project 3 times. Why would it be running multiple times?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 2.34.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 2.34.56 PM.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 60
I think it may have something to do with the filter, this is what it is saying when it is returning true:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 2.36.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 2.36.29 PM.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 2.36.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 2.36.15 PM.png
    236.9 KB · Views: 64

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue you are describing occurs when a user clicks on 'Save & Send Request' multiple times, which, in turn, creates multiple webhooks in the application. There are two solutions for this:
  1. You have to log in to your Pipedrive account and delete the duplicate webhooks one-by-one.
  2. Alternatively, you can disable the workflow in which you are facing the issue and set up a new workflow from scratch (without cloning).
1688583977490.png

Going forward, please make sure not to click on the 'Save & Send Test Request' button multiple times. Instead, use the 'Re-Capture Webhook Response' button to capture new responses during setup.
1688584079993.png

Status
Not open for further replies.