• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter question with Shopify

fisto

I have a Pabbly filter set for a specific SKU in shopify.

However, if a customer orders several things in the same order, sometimes the SKU may be in "Order Line 1" or "Order Line 2" or "Order Line 3" etc

Right now I have the filter set to search the SKU in Order Line 1 but it fails if the order has more than one item.

How can I fix this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fisto

Kindly capture the webhook response in advance response by toggling the "Simple Response" then you will receive the data in JSON format which you can later use in the Filter action step. Please refer to the following screenshot for your better understanding.

2022-05-18_11h28_52.png

fisto

I have done that.

However the Filter responds with False when it really should be responding with True.

Please see my Task History ID:

Here are screenshots:

1653002050275.png

1653002431266.png

1653002303089.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fisto

Kindly try your workflow with the new test submission, your previously executed task would not work because their webhook response was not captured in the advanced format(JSON).

Though as we have checked one of your task submissions and it seems like the workflow is working properly. Please try your workflow with new test submissions and let us know.

2022-05-20_10h08_37.png