• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Find Twitter Post

I have a workflow that triggers when I comment a specific word on a twitter post. It then pulls in the user ID for the profile that posted originally on Twitter and the post ID. I am trying to pull this post up and extract the original post text to be able to save it for review later. How can I do this?

I have a Workflow for Trigger for Facebook Page Post to Twitter

But i can't connect twitter account.

Pls help me to connect the Twitter Account. on my pabbly account.

Here i am attaching i am facing the problem.

Kindly pls help me to connect the Twitter Account

Attachments

• Facebook Page - 1.png
    Facebook Page - 1.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Facebook Page - 2.png
    Facebook Page - 2.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Twitter.png
    Twitter.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 25

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @eternawellnesspudur

For making the connection to the Twitter action steps, we would suggest you check out the following thread which will help you get the Client ID and Client Secret from your Twitter account to configure the Twitter action step.