• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Flow

Broos

Hi

Could you check what is going wrong with those two flows please?
I'm running multiple FB-ads (using different leads forms, linked to different vacancy-ID's int my CRM-system).
But the all leads are registerd en are assigned to one single flow, wich is a problem.
In that way I can't track the performance of my flows.

IjU3NmMwNTY5MDYzNTA0MzI1MjY5NTUzNTUxMzI1MTYzNTQzNyI_3D_pc

IjU3NmMwNTZlMDYzMzA0MzM1MjZlNTUzNjUxM2E1MTYyNTQzMCI_3D_pc

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Broos

As you are using an outdated connection that has expired from MS 365, it is recommended to switch to the latest connection for MS 365 to ensure your automation functions properly.

1714994382084.png