• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Focuster to Ora (Completed Task)

adscel

Hi there,

I have successfully created a workflow from Ora to Focuster.
And now I'm hoping I can do a Focuster to Ora - so when the task is completed in Focuster, on Ora it will move the task to the Done list.

This is even possible?

H

Hardik

Hi there,

And now I'm hoping I can do a Focuster to Ora - so when the task is completed in Focuster, on Ora it will move the task to the Done list.

This is even possible?
Are you looking to this?

1616586247019.png

adscel

Hi Naveen,

There's no task id field I could find, and I tried finding a common unique id to map from Ora to Focuster but there isn't.

Can you advise?

P

PabblyMember3

Hi Naveen,

There's no task id field I could find, and I tried finding a common unique id to map from Ora to Focuster but there isn't.

Can you advise?
I have gone through their API and couldn't get any Search Task by Task Title endpoint in order to get the Task ID.

I would request you to disable the mapping for the field and select one of the listed tasks from the dropdown to get it work.

adscel

I have gone through their API and couldn't get any Search Task by Task Title endpoint in order to get the Task ID.

I would request you to disable the mapping for the field and select one of the listed tasks from the dropdown to get it work.

Do you mean just do this?
yCHhiytmTP.jpg

adscel

Yes exactly! Try this.
It didn't work.

Here's the error received via email

{
"response": "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"><title>404 Not Found</title><h1>Not Found</h1><p>The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.</p>"
}

P

PabblyMember3

It didn't work.

Here's the error received via email

{
"response": "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"><title>404 Not Found</title><h1>Not Found</h1><p>The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.</p>"
}
I have just checked your account and figured it out, probably you were missing to click the refresh buttons. Please check attachment.

Attachments

• focuster_to_ora.png
    focuster_to_ora.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 77

Hermes

Hi there,

This is even possible?
When a task is created in Focuster normally you get a task id. Such ID should be saved (preferably in Ora or else you should create a spreadsheet where you can save id's from Ora and Focuster that match.

I dont use both tools, but I use other tools that works this way.

P

PabblyMember3

Hi Naveen, I tried what you said but still can't get it to work. Any advise?
Just checked your workflow, can you please reconnect your Ora application in the workflow or just share the login details of your Ora account at [email protected], we will check and setup the that workflow for you.

adscel

Just checked your workflow, can you please reconnect your Ora application in the workflow or just share the login details of your Ora account at [email protected], we will check and setup the that workflow for you.
Hi Naveen, do you mean to disconnect and remove the existing credentials and restart the connection?

P

PabblyMember3

Hi Naveen, do you mean to disconnect and remove the existing credentials and restart the connection?
Yes, just try it once if issue persists, please share the Ora credentials at [email protected], we will check and do the needful. once, your issue got resolved, you can change the password.