• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Form Autofill and Zoom

NickJSI

Form: https://forms.pabbly.com/form/share/dGzg-722597158

Several issues:

1. My form has a loading bar at the base when viewed on mobile. How do I remove this?
  2. Autofill does not work for phone number in phone number field. How do I have this recognize as a phone number?
  3. When a user clicks on a field to fill in, the form zooms in. How do I stop this?
  4. The Thank You page after submission is also zoomed in. How do I have it so it's a mobile form without zooming?

Akarshi

Staff member
Hey.

Greetings from Pabbly!!

My form has a loading bar at the base when viewed on mobile. How do I remove this?
We did testing on your form after removing the images you have added in the form, and we did not get the loading issue after that, Please try uploading different images or after renaming the images.

Autofill does not work for phone number in phone number field. How do I have this recognize as a phone number?

Can you elaborate on this point do you mean the pre-fill key?

For the following issues, we did testing and we do not face the issues, can you share a screen recording of these issues so that we can help you better?

When a user clicks on a field to fill in, the form zooms in. How do I stop this?
The Thank You page after submission is also zoomed in. How do I have it so it's a mobile form without zooming?

NickJSI

Thank you for the above notes, we will try to fix those on our is there an image format type that works better to get rid of the loading bar? We see it still with even stock photos from Pabbly.

Video of the zooming. Any ideas on how to fix?

Akarshi

Staff member
Hey,

My form has a loading bar at the base when viewed on mobile. How do I remove this?
The issue is been fixed now, please test at your end as well.

When a user clicks on a field to fill in, the form zooms in. How do I stop this?
We are not facing this issue on our end, we did testing on multiple mobile phones, it can be your browser settings, please check this on any other mobile phone, do let us know if you still face this issue.

We are attaching a video for your reference
https://drive.google.com/file/d/199Ifv6-AqP0KkwtUSeCkZSlj4RB49LOd/view?usp=sharing

Please feel free to reach out in case of any queries.

Regards,