• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Formatting Column types in Monday.com to recieve data from Salesmate webhooks

Hi Pabbly! I just started working with your software yesterday, and here is my use case:

I am using webhooks in the Salesmate CRM to create a sync between Salesmate contact data and a 'Contact Master Board' on Monday.com.

When I try to pass off information that isn't going to a standard text format column in Monday (such as a hyperlink or date) Pabbly is returning an error and not passing off the data to Monday.com.

Is there a way to format the data to fix this error?
Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 12.56.46 PM.png

@Supreme I am struggling to figure out this workflow in Pabbly... trying to build like I would in Zapier but the filters work differently:

Use case is to get Salesmate CRM to create a one way sync with two different boards in Monday.com (two way would be ideal but not sure how to do that without causing a feedback loop)

Trigger is webhook from Salesmate that passes off all of the data fields I would like to keep synced anytime a contact is updated or created.

The next step is to search for that contact in Monday on our 'Member Master Board' (using search items by column value mapping to email).

IF that contact is found then I need it to update every column that we want to keep in sync.

IF that contact is NOT found in the Member Master Board, I need it to search for the contact in Monday on our 'Contact Master Board'. Then it would follow the same step and update every column that Salesmate passes via the webhook.

IF that contact is NOT found in the Contact Master Board, a new item would be added in Monday with all of the column data.

PROBLEM: The 'search items by column value' does not return data that says 'unsuccessful'. It just delivers the Account ID from Monday and none of the rest of the data. So in the following filters, I cannot make the next steps contingent on the search being successful or unsuccessful.

Please help!
Screen Shot 2023-02-20 at 5.50.39 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @logancrowell

Is it the same for hyperlinks?
In terms to pass the links, there will 2 fields with the name one will be a label and another one will be as value.

E.g. -

1676966607242.png

PROBLEM: The 'search items by column value' does not return data that says 'unsuccessful'. It just delivers the Account ID from Monday and none of the rest of the data. So in the following filters, I cannot make the next steps contingent on the search being successful or unsuccessful.
For your filter condition, you can use the Contains filter type in your route to check for the availability to add or update the content on Monday.com

1676966958531.png

Supreme

Staff member
Please also tell us the field in the action step in which you are passing the hyperlink.

1679395923137.png

Also, there will be two fields with the name, one of which will be a label and the other a valuable, in order to pass the links.

1679395963779.png