Above is my first workflow at Pabbly for scheduling one post everyday on telegram, fetching data from google sheet. The workflow executes successfully and posts data in telegram group but with an issue that same first entry of google sheet gets repeatedly posted on every subsequent day, instead of posting data concerned with changed date.
following is the description of workflow:
1. Scheduling: sets schedule for every day at a given UTC time.
2. Google sheet: the sheet has two column, column A has text and column B has consecutive days in format mm-dd-yyyy. also the range of data is mentioned. with simple response turned off, first data entry is selected for the iterator.
3. Iterator: isolates data (single row) from google sheet to further apply condition.
4. Date/time formatter: establishes current date.
5. Number formatter: applies formula over current date and date parsed by iterator.
6. Filter: applies filter for data to be sent or iterate again until true.
The condition is false, meaning there is mismatch between the date fetched from iterator and current date. It should next check, until the condition is true, and then post the respective text. But this is not happening. instead the first data gets posted, as picked by iterator.
7. Telegram bot: posts the text for the current date match.
The workflow runs successfully but it isn't delivering the intended result. the iterator is not moving to the next data to check the condition. I am unable to see why this is happening. below is first few entries from the google sheet being used.
Kindly help to resolve this issue.