• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Freshdesk Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonS

Hi there, I am trying to set up the integration between Freshdesk and Pabbly, so that Pabbly gets notified when a new ticket gets created in Freshdesk.

I have followed the guides, but nothing is coming through when I test it. It just stays on "Waiting for webhook response".

Please see screenshots. Thanks

Attachments

• freshdesk3.png
    freshdesk3.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 47
  • freshdesk2.png
    freshdesk2.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 39
  • freshdesk1.png
    freshdesk1.png
    243.7 KB · Views: 39

JonS

I have had the following emails from Freshdesk (see 2 attached)

Attachments

• fresh2.png
    fresh2.png
    45 KB · Views: 45
  • fresh1.png
    fresh1.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 36

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JonS

Please refer to the following video tutorial on how you can capture the webhook response from your Freshdesk account.

(Watch the first part of the video)

JonS

Hi @Supreme I have found the issue. for some reason it doesn't working using "Source" as a trigger. But I have used a workaround. Thanks for your help as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.