• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

G-Cal to Notion Dates

Supreme

Staff member
Do you wish to change the format of end time? If yes, then you can make use of date/time formatter for that.

1636968879726.png

1636971135554.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you wish to change the format of end time? If yes, then you can make use of date/time formatter for that.

View attachment 5369

View attachment 5370
I don't want to change the format. I just want both the start and end times to go into the same property in Notion. I can only get the start date but don't know how to get the end time there.

screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.11.15-06_33_21.png

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.11.15-06_33_21.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.11.15-06_33_21.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 56

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jessicadanielle

To pass both the fields of Start DateTime and End DateTime, you need to create an additional property field in Notion. And then you can pass the End DateTime field directly to it. You cannot pass the 2 dates in a single date/time field.

ss.png

Thanks!