• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Generate a unique, random number

brad_rotl

Is there a way to generate a unique, random 5-digit number, and then assign this to a property in HubSpot? I've looked at some of the other similar requests on this forum, but none of them seem to deal with generating a unique number every time - so this number can never be duplicated, and should always be 5 digits.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @brad_rotl

You have the option to employ the Number Formatter action step within your workflow, which is available at no cost. By utilizing the Random Between function in conjunction with this step, you can generate a random five-digit number accordingly.

2023-09-11_17h02_27.png

brad_rotl

Hi @Supreme - thank you for that. However, I don't believe this solves the requirement of having the number be unique every time? This might produce some duplicate numbers...

Supreme

Staff member
- thank you for that. However, I don't believe this solves the requirement of having the number be unique every time? This might produce some duplicate numbers...
Apart from that, there's no other solution available. Nevertheless, you can experiment with the Number Formatter: Counter action step, which will produce a sequential number with each new execution.

2023-09-12_10h19_17.png