• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Generate Pdf Through Multiple Google Doc Template with one Response Google sheet

Akash Singh

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am trying to generate pdf through multiple google doc template with on response sheet but there are not generating multiple pdf. So, pls call me or Take the Any desk/TeamViewer to solve the Issue.

V37

Hey @Akash Singh

Kindly refer to the following video lessons to create a PDF from Google Docs.

Hi,

I also need to create PDFs of each Google Sheet row (as new rows are added).

I watched the above video on how to do that, but the problem is that when I select Google Sheets as a trigger, the Action Event "New or Updated Spreadsheet Row" DOES NOT EXIST in my list of Action Events - so, I cannot continue we a setup.

Can someone please help? -- Thanks in advance!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @V37

The "New Or Updated Spreadsheet Row" is a trigger event of Google Sheets which will allow you to get the data from the Google Sheets accordingly.

So, kindly try again and let us know at what step you are getting stuck.

2023-11-21_16h45_40.png

V37

Hey @V37

The "New Or Updated Spreadsheet Row" is a trigger event of Google Sheets which will allow you to get the data from the Google Sheets accordingly.

So, kindly try again and let us know at what step you are getting stuck.

View attachment 34347
That option (New Or Updated Spreadsheet Row) does not exist in my list - see attached.

Attachments

• Action Events.jpg
    Action Events.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 25

Supreme

Staff member
Please ensure a careful review of the screenshot and video. Note that the trigger event is solely within the first step, not in the subsequent action steps.