• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get the top record airtable

I have a table in Airtable with multiple records where I'm constantly add more.

My goal is to create an automation that every day the workflow goes to Airtable and gets the top record, then it sends an email with the information in the record and then I update the record to be removed from that table so the next day the workflow retrieves the next record and so on.

Can anybody point me in the right direction please?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @aaronocampo

Please inform us whether you would like to process the latest record or the oldest one in Airtable, so we can explore the feasibility.

1717760821082.png

Luv

Staff member
Hey @aaronocampo

Your use case seems to be possible. Kindly click on this link to access the workflow that we have made for the same- https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...TVmoNGQcDAFYCcQQdBTkAAwB6VBkFNlAZDzwKVFR8B2Y#

Although, you will have to make some changes to set up the workflow.

1717827286541.png

Also, you will have to connect you own Airtable account and change the Base name and table.
1717827509749.png

Further, you can set up the Gmail step by following instructions mentioned in this video -

Now for finally deleting the record to which the email is sent, map the ID in the last step.

Kindly make sure that the ID you are deleting should be the same response to which the email is sent, i.e. "Records 0"

1717827811790.png

Please let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Attachments

• 1717826935604.png
    1717826935604.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 23