• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting a validation error from Airtable with creating a new record from a Webflow form submission

Rob Lefort

Hi, in my workflow, when testing the creating of a new Airtable record i'm getting a weird validation error on text fields.
Both fields in Webflow and Airtable are simple line text. Users input prices in text (i.e 3,988 or 4000) but when the record has a value of 0 the validation fails although the field is NOT null.
The weird thing is that the same exact workflow run in Zapier passes validation...
Any idea anyone? (see screenshot)
Pasted Graphic.jpg

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
For all values that contain 0, we are supposed to write them in decimal form as 0.0. We have made the changes in your workflow, and it appears to be working properly. Please check the formatting of your number field.