• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting Razorpay contacts added to Google ads Customer list using Pabbly

cromunity

I want to automate the contacts received on Razorpay to get updated on the Google Ads Remarketing customer list. Can someone please help me with this?

cromunity

What are the details I need to provide on these fields.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 12.16.10 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 12.16.10 AM.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 53

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @cromunity

It appears that you have not correctly connected your Google Ads Campaign or that you have not added any Google Ads to your Google Ads.

Please try reconnecting your Google account once more while authenticating with the correct customer Id.

1680672670127.png

Further, please make a new connection and ensure the connection ID which you are passing is from the manager type.

1680672691825.png

cromunity

Please give step by step instructions on how I can automate the contacts received on Razorpay to get updated on the Google Ads Remarketing customer list.

Based on your earlier instruction I have made a new connection while ensuring the connection ID which I am passing is from the manager type.
But in the later stage there was nothing visible on the drop down. Kindly share a video of instruction on how I can get it done, or please allow me to connect over a call to fix this issue. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 1.12.01 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 1.12.01 AM.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 55

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @cromunity

Can you record a short video on how you are connecting the Google Ad action step so that we can look into it and help you accordingly?

Lucas.

What do you mean by "manager type". I am owner, I set up this ad account.
I don't see manager listed.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
What do you mean by "manager type". I am owner, I set up this ad account.
The owner's inability to establish the connection for the Google Ad to function necessitates the creation of a Manager role, which will then oversee the management of the Google Ads connection.

Supreme

Staff member
But I’ts my ad’s account. I’m the only one who has access. So I should be manager no?
An owner cannot make the connection to get the Google Ad to work, so you need to create a role of Manager then it will manage the connection of Google Ads.

And to create a manager in Google Ads, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Google Ads: Go to the Google Ads website (ads.google.com) and sign in to your Google Ads account.
  2. Access Account Settings: Once you're logged in, click on the wrench icon (Settings) located in the top right corner of the screen.
  3. Account Access: Under the "Setup" section, select "Account access."
  4. Invite Users: In the "Users" section, click the blue plus button (+) to invite a new user.
  5. Enter User's Email: Enter the email address of the person you want to grant manager access to.
  6. Select User's Access Level: Choose the access level you want to grant to the user. To give them manager access, select "Standard access" or "Admin access."
    • Standard access: This level allows the user to view and make changes to the account, but they won't have administrative control.
    • Admin access: This level grants full control over the account, including the ability to invite and manage users.
  7. Choose Notifications: Configure the notification settings for the user, deciding whether they should receive email notifications about account activity.
  8. Send Invitation: Click the "Send invitation" button to send an email invitation to the user.
  9. User Accepts Invitation: The user will receive an email invitation to access the Google Ads account. They need to accept the invitation by clicking the link provided in the email.
  10. Access Confirmation: Once the user accepts the invitation, they will gain access to the account as a manager with the specified level of access.
It's important to note that you should only grant access to individuals you trust and who have a legitimate need to manage your Google Ads account. Be cautious when assigning admin access, as this level of control can potentially impact your advertising campaigns significantly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lucas.

We recommend you get in touch with the Google Workspace support team in terms to create the Manager role in your Google Ad account.

Additionally, the recorded file is neither opening nor being downloaded.

1691472528170.png