• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting Sender details are missing on Brevo, even after all data

Hello, i am seeing Sender details are missing

1707148659145.jpeg

Even though all details are there
'
1707148690199.jpeg

Followed just like your video, still there's this issue

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @adityaranjansharma

We would recommend you replace the double quotes with single quotes.

Please check the following screenshot for the same on how you can Replace the text -

1707212988277.png

shekhar

1726573953367.png

I am trying to send email campaigns using brevo and trigerring it through google calender. I am facing the same sender issue and I am not sure what to put in the text formatter as text.

1726574052448.png

Luv

Staff member
Hey @shekhar

Please let us know what text do you want to format in order to map the details inside Brevo for sending email campaigns.
Kindly refer to this video below for instructions related to Text Formatter -